Rajasthan is known for its rich heritage and is a popular tourist destination in India. The capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur which is popularly known as the Pink City of India. The city of Jaipur has a history of traditional architecture, centuries-old masterpieces and mesmerising art at the resorts and all around the Jaipur. It is the centre of attraction for tourists as it is one of the most visited cities in India by Indians as well as foreigners. The atmosphere here is peaceful and all you can hear is soothing Indian traditional music all around the places by local folks using traditional instruments.
This place has a calming ambience and what you get to see around is “Art” and no matter how much you praise about it, it’s never enough. To give tourists a vibrant experience of their visits, Jaipur is loaded with beautiful and luxurious resorts. The resorts in Jaipur are built keeping in mind the culture and heritage of the city. You will feel you stepped into an entirely new world and that’s what makes it unique. This place attracts most of the tourists around the year so it also has a responsibility of welcoming and making their visit a comfortable and memorable one. You might rent a place for few days or stay at your known’s place but staying at resorts gives you an extraordinary experience. You will be delighted by the services and warmth there. So, here are few reasons to stay at resorts when in Jaipur.
- Luxurious stay and services: As this city was once ruled by kings and that is what they make you feel when you visit the resorts here. You are provided with A-class services and that is what you require after a hectic day. It is assumed that visiting places the entire day is fun but it is equally exhausting also. So, these resorts make sure that you feel comfortable as they take care of everything from food to entertainment and provide you with the best and royal treatment.
- Security and safety: Another most important factor when you are out of your home is whether you are safe. The resorts make sure that you feel safe as security is an important facet. Resorts install CCTV cameras almost everywhere in and around the resort to make sure that the entire area is under surveillance 24/7. The premises are guarded and patrolled. Every resort has a security team for emergencies in case of any mishaps. They are bound to provide you with top-class security as per the guidelines. With all these things in place, you feel safe and secured and relax for your entire stay at the resort.
- Exotic stay: The resorts are purposely built in gorgeous places to give you beautiful views from your rooms. Most of the visitors prefer the scenic view from the windows of their rooms. Waking up to such a stunning view helps lift your mood right in the morning which in turn helps you feel good for the rest of the day. There are several resorts in Jaipur that you will found are built around lakes, forests and forts to give you a vibrant experience for your stay.
- Choice of meals: If you are a non-Indian then you might struggle to find meals of your choice around, but not at resorts. These resorts are loaded with excellent chefs and staff that provide you with the customised meals and foods of your choice without compromising the quality of the food. You experience a wide variety and exotic food here. You don’t have to starve yourself as you will have an entire International buffet to enjoy from. Each meal is speciallycraftedfor you byprofessionals with perfection and specifications.
- Privacy: As far as we have researched, we know how important privacy is for the customers. When on vacation, people like to be isolated. If they are with their family or partner, they want to enjoy their time with them only. Having people around can bother and disturb their privacy. Especially during romantic trips, people like to stay and roam around in privacy. Few resorts provide you with private vehicles also so that you can enjoy places around hassle-free.
- Massage/spa and entertainment: You get tired after spending the entire day walking, travelling or viewing places around and you might need great spa therapy to end your day well or start another day with the same enthusiasm and energy. Such luxurious resorts in Jaipur provide you with all these services along with the entertainment and fun games for you.
- Stress-free: People usually take a vacation to get rid of the workload or hectic schedules. It becomes a responsibility to provide youwith a stress-free environment. Worrying about what and where to eat or visit is not what you want on your vacation. So all this work is done by the resorts for you.
- Great amenities: Besides all these factors, resorts provide you with absolutely whatever you need. They have numerous amenities to offer you as per your preference. They have private pools, green gardens with swings/benches, bars, pubs and much more to offer.
- Guide: Many of them provide you with the guide if you ask who assists you during your stay and narrates to you what locals explain about the places you visit. Almost every foreign tourist needs a guide for their entire visit as that helps them communicate with locals and know about the forts and history of the city.
All these reasons and factors can surely help you decide whether you want to stay at resorts or not. We are sure that you’ll be convinced to choose the best resort for you on your next visit after reading this. This will help you explore Jaipur and have a great experience through your visit. Booking a good resort will help you ease your visit and get most of it as that’s what you need when you decide to take days off.