Leading online payment platforms like Airtel Payments Bank offer the highest levels of ease and security for online transactions. This article explains how to recharge your DTH connection using the Payments Bank.
Every home that has a superb TV set and a penchant for quality programming, should get a DTH connection. The DTH connection provides crystal clear image resolution, sharp sound, programmes that you like to watch, and the freedom to pay only for what you consume.
If there is one gripe you have against DTH, it is that the connection must be recharged every month. The connection functions on a prepaid basis, where you select the channel pack and proceed to pay for it before you consume it for the pack validity period. However, there are other benefits in online DTH recharge, too:
- You receive an alert about the impending recharge on your TV screen. This way, you cannot miss the recharge date.
- You can recharge the connection using your phone or tab, in just a few steps. Leading providers like Airtel offer the usual online payment modes (net banking, UPI, debit/credit cards) as also the superb Airtel Payments Bank which is a mobile wallet cum savings account.
- The recharge comes through at once, without an interruption in transmission or services.
- Airtel offers excellent connectivity, several packs and easy recharge options. You even have the freedom to change your existing channel pack while you do the DTH recharge. It is a fully secure payment mode for all your transactions.
- The Airtel Payments Bank can be used for prepaid and DTH recharge, postpaid and broadband bill payments, data card payments, and utility bill payments. You don’t need to be an Airtel customer to be able to use the Airtel Payments Bank. However, you must register on the app before you start using it.
How to do the DTH recharge using the Airtel Payments Bank
- Start by downloading the Airtel Payments Bank app on your phone. Register yourself on it by entering your 10-digit mobile number and proof of identity (Aadhaar number/PAN card/driver’s license). Once registered, you can start using the Payments Bank.
- Set up the wallet by loading it with some cash and linking with your debit/credit card.
- Look for the legend ‘DTH recharge’ on the Payments Bank page. Click on it.
- You will now be prompted to enter these details: Operator name (i.e. DTH service provider name), DTH account number and the amount of recharge. You need not be an Airtel DTH subscriber to be able to complete this step.
- Once you enter these details, the recharge snapshot is seen on the screen. Check it before you proceed to pay from the wallet.
- Once processed, the payment will reflect in your list of recharges. Meanwhile, you can continue using the DTH connection like you normally do, till your next recharge.
- You also stand to get regular cashback offers on DTH recharge via the Airtel Payments Bank as well as the myAirtel smartphone app.
Also read: What is vitalyuncensored.com