Credit cards allow for efficient, cashless payments that are made by the cardholder with money that is extended to them by the card provider based on the understanding that they will repay the same in addition to interest and certain fees related to the maintenance of the card. Credit card customer care made available by all credit card providers aims to address any issues you might have or complaints you might seek to have tended to. Read on to understand the customer care services on offer for cardholders of Axis Bank and Citi Bank credit cards respectively.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank credit cards have customer care services that can be reached out to via a number of platforms that have been listed below.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number – These are as follows.
- Domestic customers – 1-860-419-5555 (24/7-line, toll-free number)
- Domestic customers – 1-860-500-5555
- Either one of these numbers can be reached out to for general queries, blocking your credit card or for reporting a lost card.
- International customers +91 40 67174100 (non-toll-free number)
If you need to block your Axis Bank credit card, you can do so in any one of the following ways.
- Axis Bank Support via the Bank’s website.
- Use the Axis Bank Aha! Chatbot online.
- Use the mobile application for Axis Bank.
- Internet banking can be made use of.
- SMS 5676782 with the words BLOCK followed by the numerals of your 16-digit credit card with your registered mobile number.
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Citi Bank credit cards have customer care services that can be reached out to via a number of platforms that have been listed below.
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Domestic callers can dial 1860 210 2484
International callers can dial +91 22 4955 2484
In the event that you need to block your Citi Bank credit card, you can do so in any one of the following ways.
- Domestic callers to dial this toll-free number – 1800 267 2425.
- International callers can dial +91 22 4955 2425.
- Visit the Citibank website, log in with your IPIN and user ID and report your card lost or stolen. This action will result in your credit card being blocked.
Should you have any grievances with your Citibank credit card that you would like addressed, you can either call one of the numbers or you can write a complaint via the Citibank Live Chat service. Complaints mailed to the bank via the post are also acceptable.
Credit cards are growing in popularity today as they extend credit facilities and allow you to spend money that you might otherwise not have access to. They allow for efficient transactions to be conducted. Provided you pay each of your credit card bills in time, you can improve your credit score. Should you have any further questions pertaining to contacting your credit card’s customer care, visit Finserv MARKETS today.