Managed to host services, also known as a dedicated server; has high benefits compared to other hosting services. Web hosting service is a crucial aspect of online business and it is because of the good mechanism of the hosting services, your products are displayed on your website. It enhances the easy and hassles free browsing experience of the customers. The type of web hosting compnises that you should opt for solely depends on the line and size of your business. In this article, we would bestow light on the Managed hosting services.
Features Of Managed Hosting Service And How It Works
In Managed hosting, the service provider leases and allots a specific server to a single customer. Also, they maintain and manage them on behalf of the customer. This is an added benefit that the managed hosting providers offer. The server, network hardware, and storage, all of them are collectively called leased types of equipment. When you have the entire server to yourself, you have full control of the server. This increases the efficiency of the website and makes it work faster.
The important features of the hosting service are mentioned below:
- It is the responsibility of the service providers to structure and configure the hardware and software. Apart from this they also look after the patch management, maintain the system, monitor and update the server as and when required.
- Hosting providers sometimes also offer advanced and extra services. They generally offer customized service packages that meet the customer’s business needs effectively.
- The providers also keep a backup of your files that helps you at the time of the server crash. It is a part of its disaster recovery system.
- The hosting provider also helps in load balancing. With its unique technique, the workloads are distributed uniformly across the servers.
- They provide security services. Some of them are intrusion detection, destructibility scans, and a denial-of-service attack.
- They are proficient in taking physical security measures that would safeguard your data centers.
- The provider has a great customer care center in place. Whenever you face any issue, the technical specialists are there to support and resolve your problem in no time.
- When you fix the deal with the managed hosting service providers, they hand over a service-level agreement that highlights the services the customer is paying for. It also mentions the standard that the service provider would be required to meet.
Who Should Use The Managed Web Hosting Services?
- It should be used by websites which are famous and in high demand. Such websites require powerful hosting solutions. Managed web hosting services give you the privilege to not bother yourself with the solution, instead of to concentrate on the business. Such businesses can rely on managed services to ensure that the backend activity of the website is getting updated and is maintained properly.
- Sometimes, in a business, there is more work than the required hands. It happens generally in case of a new product launch or a new site creation. In such times, when there is a resource crunch, the administration of the server cannot be done properly by the employees. Managed services are an option that increases convenience in tough situations.
With all the good things of a managed web hosting service, you will have to keep in mind that the services are not cheap. You have to pay extra for availing all the benefits of technical supports made available for you. However, having said that, it is also very true that the money that you would pay would be all worth it. They justify the payment with their superior quality services. Hence if your business is one that requires too much traffic on the server, go for the top 10 managed hosting services.