In a given day, you visit a handful number of sites to check various things. Whether you are waiting for someone’s reply on a dating site or a bid on eBay, it can be very frustrating to constantly visit each of the sites to check if there’s any update. But you can solve your problem easily with the help of website monitoring.
A website monitoring app can easily track any changes that occur on the website. This brings us to Distill.io Page Monitor which is an extension for Chrome, Firefox and Opera. This is an effective way of keeping track of all the changes taking place on a website. Not only that but it can also send instant alerts as soon as something happens on the website. If you wish to know more about this website monitoring tool then read the text given below.
About Distill.io Page Monitor
If you are tired of keeping track of all your websites then it’s high time that you use Distill.io website monitor. This is an extension for Chrome, Opera and Firefox which is developed to make website tracking easier.
To use this website monitoring tool you need to first download it from the web. Once you download the tool, you will get to see the tool icon on the top right corner of your browser page.
This tool is very easy to use so you shouldn’t have to face many complications. All it takes is a few clicks and you can let the tool track all the activities going on the website. This saves you from the trouble of continuously visiting all the website. It will send you an alert as soon as it detects any changes. You can then follow the notification and visit the website to take further action.
How to use Page Monitor?
If you are using it for the first time, you can take help from the following steps given below.
- Now that you have installed the tool, you are all set to track a website. You need to visit the site that you want to track.
- Once the site opens, click on the tool icon. Now click on the options monitor this page from the drop-down menu.
- After you click the said option, it will change to page monitored. This means that the page is successfully added to the monitoring list.
- When something new happens on the site, you will see the page monitored option turned red. You will get to see the number of site updates on the tool’s icon.
- To view the updates, all you need to do is click on the icon. A drop-down list will appear which will show you all the latest changes that occurred.
- When you visit the site, all the changes will be highlighted.
To conclude, it can be said that Distill.io website monitor is one of the best tools to use for website monitoring. It has many useful features that make website monitoring much easier. Download this extension and reap the benefits of it.