Kolhan University PG Merit List 2019
Kolhan University Merit List 2019: The Kolhan University has released Merit List for admission to PG courses. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the University is provided on the basis of the Merit List published on the official website of Kolhan University. The Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. It will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the University. For more of the details of the Merit List of Kolhan University for PG Admissions 2019-20 go through the article mentioned below.
Kolhan University PG Merit List 2019
Kolhan University has released the admission list for the PG courses offered by the University. Candidates will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Applications for the online admission procedure are already over. The University reserves the 50% of the seats in each course for Kolhan graduates subject to the condition that the student score a minimum of 5.5 in CGPA (Core) in the qualifying UG examination. The admission to the applied PG courses will be provided on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in Kolhan Post-Graduate Entrance examination (CPGEE). The admission to the PG course can be applied by the candidates under Kolhan University Graduates category or Open category (Graduates from any recognized Institution).
Kolhan University Merit List Important Dates 2019
The candidates who are planning on applying for admission to Kolhan University will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the admission procedure. It will be important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events. The admission schedule will provide important dates and events. It is advised that the applicant must save and download the schedule so as not to miss any of the important events and dates.
Kolhan University Merit List 2019
The University will be releasing the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List will be released for the course as offered by the Kolhan University. The Kolhan University Merit List 2019 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Kolhan University PG Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the Kolhan University: Kolhanuniversity.ac.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Kolhan University PG Merit List 2019 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Kolhan University 2019 PG Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Kolhan University PG Merit List will be available on the Kolhan University Website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Kolhan University 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Kolhan University for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Kolhan University Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Kolhan University 2019 PG Merit List. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Kolhan University Merit List 2019
The admission list 2019 will be prepared by the authorities of the Kolhan University for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Kolhan University Admissions
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Kolhan University PG Courses Merit List 2019
Candidates can find the Kolhan University PG Merit List 2019 for various courses listed below:
POST GRADUATE COURSES
- Master of Commerce & Business Management Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Economics Master of Arts in Geography
- Master of Arts in History Master of Arts in Urdu
- Master of Arts in Home Science Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Arts in Psychology Master of Arts in Bangla
- Master of Arts in English Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in Ho Master of Arts in Kurmali
- Master of Arts in Odia Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Arts in Sanskrit Master of Arts in Santhali
- Master of Arts in Sociology Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Chemistry Master of Science in Geology
- Master of Science in Mathematics Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Zoology
PROFESSIONAL POST GRADUATE COURSES
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Master of Science in Computer Application
- Master of Education (M. Ed.)
- Master of Engineering and Technology (M. Tech.)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
UNDER GRADUATE & VOCATIONAL COURSES
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com.
- B. Tech.
- B.Sc. (IT)
- B. Ed.
- Mass Communication
- Water Management
- Music (Vocal/Instrumental)
- Chhau Dance
Kolhan University Achievements
The important achievements made by the Kolhan University:
- First time on-line admission is started for all UG & PG courses in all the PG Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges which was inaugurated by Hon’ble Governor-Cum-Chancellor. This has resulted in about 50% increase in the enrollment of students.
- Kolhan University became the first State University in Jharkhand to give Online Payment facility to its students.
- Kolhan University Women Football team has participated in Inter University Football Championship, Dibrugarh, Aasam in October 2016.
- Process for construction of Smart classes with Video Conferencing facilities in each Constituent College and Post Graduate department is in progress.
- All Post Graduate Departments have shifted in their own new P.G. Building.