JEE Main 2020 Photo Size Format
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction Process started from 3rd September 2019. JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Process will begin from 11th October 2019. NTA has announced the last date for correction of JEE Main 2020 photo size and signature image format as 17th October 2019. Candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Main 2020 Exam need to update the correct photo size and signature format as prescribed by the National Testing Agency. This article will help you guys in correctly updating the JEE Main 2020 Photo size and signature format online.
Which type of photo is required for JEE Main 2020?
Photo specification: Dimensions 3.5cm X 4.5cm, Format should be JPEG/JPG, File Size must be in between 10KB – 200KB and white background is preferred.
JEE Main 2019 Passport Size Photographs Guidelines
The most important part of completing the application form is uploading scanned images (Passport size photographs, signature). Whenever a JEE Main 2020 Aspirants will go to fill form then they need to follow below-given guidelines:
- JEE Aspirants need to take passport size photographs with clear background with candidates names and date of photographs (When it will be clicked). More than 4 months of photographs are not acceptable
- Passport Size photographs must be covered under the blue and white background.
- The candidates faced should be straight towards the camera with a relaxed face.
- Don’t try to upload blur images in the application form. They will not be accepted by the authority.
- If in case the passport size photographs will be taken by the mobiles phones under the flashlight then make sure no “red eye/ shining eye”.
- Those who are wearing specs need to make sure that there should not be any reflection from their eyes.
- The passport size picture should be formal or school dress. If in case the picture clicked in the informal dress like (wearing hats, caps and dark glasses) will lead your uploading photographs towards cancelation. The passport size photographs must be clear.
- Picture file size must be under 1 Kb to 40 Kb. If any candidates will not upload the same in the given guidelines then it will lead the application process towards the cancelation, or you need to again correct the details in the correction period.
- Picture dimension format must be 3.5 cm(height)* 4.5 cm(width).
JEE Main 2020 Signature Image Format
|JEE Main 2020 Signature Specifications|
|Dimension||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
|File Size||4KB – 30KB|
Instructions For JEE Main 2020 Photo And Signature
- Scan the photograph and signature in order to upload it in the application form.
- Sign across the photograph in front of the invigilator in the attendance sheet.
- Must bring the copies of the recent passport size photograph. It must be same as in the application form.
Do’s and Don’ts for JEE Main – Photo and Signature
There are a few things that a candidate must keep in mind while appearing for JEE Main 2020.
- During the examination, applicants should sign in the presence of invigilator, across the photograph.
- Students must bring additional copies of the submitted passport size photographs, clearly depicting the image with proper colors.
- The photograph should not have a cap/hat or sunglasses.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being regularly used.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Upload your signature and your guardian’s signature in the appropriate box provided in JEE Main Application Form in running handwriting.
- Writing full name in capital letters in the given box will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so can also lead to the cancellation of the application form.
The correction form is only accessible to the candidate who has made the payment so make sure to submit the application form and make the payment.